Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Australian Design: OZ GRAPHIX 5

Browsing at Barns & Noble a couple weeks back I picked up OZ GRAPHIX 5. Strictly on an eye candy level, it was really impressive. Yesterday I went back and bought it. It was worth the 24 bucks.



I've been a subscriber to Communication Arts, and on so many levels I find it better than any other design journal. The articles, the ideas, the motivation it gives me to up my game, etc... Other reads like HOW and Print are ok sometimes, but they're disappointing often enough to not warrant laying down money for a yearly subscription. (Just my personal opinion of course)

Every now and then though, I'll go ahead and purchase an individual design publication if if they merit taking up space on the shelf. OZ GRAPHIX 5 definitely fits that category.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home